Asbestos is a dangerous building material commonly used before and during the 1980’s. As a very fine, light weight and fibrous mineral, it has been linked to chronic lung disease over a prolonged exposure when inhaled or ingested. This is why, if disturbed, asbestos must be handled with utmost safety.
Asbestos can be found in a variety of places and in many different forms such as fibro wall sheeting, pipes, roofing sheets, vinyl and underlay flooring.
We are certified to deal with all asbestos removal, regardless of where you have it.
If you need removal of asbestos containing material and the area is greater than 10 metres square, it is a legal requirement to have certified asbestos removal.
We will carry out the complete systems approach to removing your asbestos for you so that you are free from any contamination left from the job. We will also take care of filling out the paperwork and making sure that we fulfil the government regulation.
Other than for you to give us the job, there is nothing else you need to do because we will:
- Inspect the building material and confirm whether it is asbestos.
- We can also take a sample and have it lab tested for you if you require this.
- Wet, strip, wrap up and remove asbestos containing material
- An asbestos assessor will be involved as is required by the government to ensure all safety standards have been met.
We give you our guarantee that our work will be done to compliance standard so that an Asbestos Clearance Certificate will be issued for you.
Rest easy. We know our job and we know how to navigate the bureaucracy. All you need to do is book in a free quote with us
- Asbestos roof removal
- Asbestos fence removal
- Asbestos bathroom strip outs
- Internal and external asbestos sheet removal
- Emergency asbestos removal
- Removal of asbestos garage or shed
- Removal of asbestos soffits
or fill out the form below